BOOKING GENERAL CONDITION
1. RATES AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
To be valid, the booking must come with all the items mentioned below:
A part payment equal to 25% of rental cost. Expressly agreed on by the parties, it is understood that this sum is paid as a part payment and not as down payment.
Two signed copies of the rental agreement the rental cost balance must be paid one month before the beginning of the stay.
If the balance is unpaid one month before the arrival date, the agency will have the right to cancel the reservation. In that case, the deposit will be refunded if the property has a new booking on the same period and under the same rate.
The rental cost must be paid in full, in a single payment, on the day the booking is made if the accommodation is booked one month or less before the start date of the stay.
All our rates are in euros including taxes, rent, filing fees, and rental charges.
The lessee undertakes to accept the rented premises on the dates and times established in the contract.
The keys will be given after the payment of deposit, holiday tax and the payment of additional bookings.
If the deposit is said to be cashed-in on the contract, it will be paid at the same moment as the balance, one month before arrival.
Rental cost does not include:
· Tourist tax, (rate per day per person and depending on the type of property).
· All auxiliary services: airport transfers, ski equipment, ski passes, etc.
· Banking costs, if any, are to be paid by the customer (For the payments in bank cards exceeding the accumulated 3000€, banking charges of 1% to 6% of the collected amount will be charged.
2. CONDITIONS AND CONTRACT DEVELOPMENT
The agency communicates its rental offers by all means and, if necessary, by all types of advertising.
The rental contract is then only drawn up after confirmation of the rental by the agency, and will take place within the month when the part payment is paid. After this time, if the agency has not confirmed the rental, it will return the part payment immediately, and the booking will be considered as null and void.
All cancellations must be notified by registered letter.
The date on which the letter is presented will determine the date of cancellation.
Should the tenant be the one to cancel, the following conditions shall apply:
· More than 61 days: the deposit is kept
· Between 60 and 31 days: 75% of the stay is invoiced
· Less than 30 days or no-show at the start of stay: 100% of the stay is invoiced.
In the event of a cancellation supported by a reason, should the premises be re-rented, the paid amount will be returned to the tenant who cannot honour his/her contract. Stays begun and then shortened or interrupted by the tenant do not entitle the latter to any refunds.
Should the agency be obliged to cancel the stay in the building planned, due to factors caused by third-parties or external circumstances, it shall supply, if possible, accommodation of the same category, without any additional invoicing.
If the agency is unable to do so, it undertakes to refund immediately the totality of the sum paid.
4. SECURITY GUARANTEE DEPOSIT
The guarantee deposit is paid to settle the cost of any damage that might have been incurred by the rented real estate property or
by items of furniture or other items furnishing the rented premises, and to settle the various expenses.
This deposit will be kept until the departure of the client and the inventory is validated. It can be cashed in.
The deposit will be made at the latest the day of arrival of the client.
Payment can be made by bank card or bank transfer, according to the amount marked in the special provisions of the contract.
If the deposit is specified "charged" in the special provisions of the contract, it will have to be paid by transfer one month before the arrival with the balance. This sum will be returned within 15 days following the customer’s departure, once the amount has been deducted for any objects replaced, repair costs, additional housekeeping and extra food and drink consumed.
Should the guarantee deposit prove insufficient, the lessee undertakes to complete the sum if so requested.
5. CONCIERGE SERVICES
An extra to 20% (to the price before tax) will be added on caretaker services (taxi and helicopter transfers, cleaning....). The price re-invoiced by TGSH & RUMEX THE GRAND SELECTION of some services with a reduced VAT rate will necessarily lead to a change to standard VAT rate.
Services subjected to outlays excepted.
Some additional services subjected to a reduced VAT rate are supplied to you like outlays: being intermediate, TGSH & RUMEX THE GRAND SELECTION is appointed by his customer to buy from a reduced VAT rate of the product or the service, with the concerned company. It is about a refund of outlays for others and the intermediary TGSH & RUMEX THE GRAND SELECTION does not have to subject to the VAT the sums which have been paid.
Each tenant must present to the agency and will be led to the accommodation they have rented. Rentals begin at 5pm.
Late arrivals, i.e. after 7.30pm, must be reported to the agency before noon to organize a late arrival. The agency will not cater for people arriving after midnight.
On the day of departure, the rented accommodation must be vacated before 10am, when the keys will be handed over and the inventory conducted. Postponed departures will be invoiced between 150 €/hour to 1 000€/hour according to the type of accommodation rented.
The global billing payment at the end of stay has to be paid the day before departure, on Friday, the agency being open from 9 am to 7.30pm.
Any key or command key not restored will be invoiced at purchase price.
9. DURATION OF STAY
Duration of stay is mentioned in the contract. The lessee cannot in any way or manner, authorize himself a late departure or a prolongation of stay, approval of agency excepted, with and extra fee, that will be fixed at a pro rata rate of the stay.
The former declares not to rent the property mentioned in this contract that is rented to him as provisory accommodation, major condition for a rental approval.
The incoming and outgoing inventory will be one-sidedly made by the agency before the arrival and after the departure of the tenant. The aforementioned inventory not being made in a contradictory way, the tenant shall have a period of 48 hours to lodge a complaint. After this deadline, the rented properties will be considered as exempt from damage.
Use of the properties: exclusive use as a furnished holiday home
1. Occupy the premises in a temporary way. This building is not his main residence, and not a secondary and the lessee will not exercise a professional activity in the premises.
2. The lessee undertakes to accept the rented premises in the condition they are in when he/ she takes possession of the premises such as described in the description attached to this contract.
3. Occupy the premises in a subtle way in order to not disturb the neighbours. He shall not create, in particular, any noise nuisance.
4. The lessee undertakes to use the furniture and objects furnishing the rented accommodation for the purpose for which they are intended and, on the premises, where they are found. He/ she shall not under any circumstances take them outside the rented accommodation.
5. The contract shall be legally terminated should the lessee, for any reason whatsoever, let or transfer his/ her rights to this contract without the express consent of the owner or of his authorized agent. He or she must reside in the rented accommodation in conventional manner and may, under no circumstances, store their furniture with the exception of linen and small objects.
6. Keep the premises in the same state they were found, during the stay.
7. The lessee shall not introduce into the rented accommodation any pets without the express consent of the agency who shall first consult the owner for his/ her agreement.
8. Let the agency know if there is any maintenance to do.
9. The lessee must let any urgent work be carried out on the premises, required to ensure the upkeep of the rented accommodation and of the shared facilities. If works to be done are owed to a deterioration assigned to the tenant, they will be invoiced to the tenant.
10. The lessee is responsible for the destruction or deterioration of any object placed at his disposal, as an accessory to the building, and for any damage that may be caused to the building and facilities of any kind as a result of a abnormal use, particularly of electrical and heating equipment, of obstructions in pipes. The tenant must respect the safety rules concerning the use of the equipment (boiler, jacuzzi, sauna, fireplace...)
11. In case of suspected deterioration, the agency representative will have access to the rented building to make all the necessary observations.
12. If the misuse of the equipment causes damage, the tenant will be required to pay all losses incurred. The agent will under no circumstances be liable for misuse of the equipment of the rented property.
13. In event of rental in an apartment block, as an occupier of the premises, the lessee shall comply with the in-house regulations of this apartment block with which he/ she acknowledges they are familiar.
12.AGENCY ‘S DUTIES
The lessor shall place at the disposal of the lessee the rented building and its accessories, according to the description received at the time of booking, and shall comply with the obligations laid down in this contract.
Any claims made concerning a service must be sent to the agency within 48 hours following taking up possession of the premises.
The fact that the tenant chooses not to take advantage of one or more of the services included in the package does not entitle him/her to any refunds or compensation.
The present contract is established for a maximum capacity of persons. This number of people confirmed on the contract must not be exceeded. In case of non-authorized overflow, the agency will be able to refuse the extra people.
For rentals comprising a swimming pool, it is indicated that these disposes of a security system according to the norms in vigor. A user’s manual is given to the lessee at his arrival.
On failure to pay at the due dates and to fulfil any clause in this contract, eight days after formal notice has been given and not responded to, the owner or his authorized agent is entitled to demand immediate termination of this contract. The lessee must therefore vacate the rented premises simply on the order of the referee.
17.PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data collected within the framework of the present contract are the object of a treatment necessary for its execution. They are likely to be used in the context of the application of regulations such as those relating to the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism. Your personal data are kept for the duration of the execution of this contract, plus the applicable legal limitation periods. They are intended to "TGSH & RUMEX THE GRAND SELECTION".
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is situated in the head office: THE GRAND SELECTION – Marbella, España.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose and port your data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can submit any complaint to the AEPD (www.aepd.es).
In the case where telephone numbers have been collected, you are informed of the option to register on the list of opposition to telephone soliciting provided to consumers.
18.VALIDITY OF TRANSLATION
This Agreement was written in French and translated into English for English-speaking clients’ benefit. All care has been taken, but if the translation differs, the parties agree that the French version shall prevail.
100% refund in the event of cancellation at any time before arrival due to at least one of the following reasons and according to the conditions below.
For any cancellation, a 500 € handling fee will be retained.
If the clients are unable to travel, for the period of the booked stay, due to one of the following scenarios related to the pandemic (effective on the date of arrival):
· If the government of the country of origin of the person who made the reservation forbids all, except essential, travel abroad to France.
· If travel or border restrictions in France (ordered by the French government in response to the pandemic) prevent the person who made the reservation from travelling to France or to the rented property.
· If the ski resort in which the property is located is ordered to close its ski lifts activities.
· If the French government decides, up to the day before arrival, to impose quarantine restrictions on the country or geographical zone of the property for the period of the client's stay. This is on condition that the client does not spend the quarantine period in the reserved property.
· If there is a mandatory lockdown and travel prohibition in France or the country of origin of the person who made the reservation.
· If the client can justify being unable to travel due to at least one scenario related to the pandemic as described above in our cancellation conditions, a refund will be made under the following modalities:
o The client can cancel their reservation at any time. The deposit and the balance if paid will be kept until the date of arrival and returned no later than 15 days afterwards if one of the conditions described in our cancellation conditions is effective at the time of the booked stay.
o If the client cancels their reservation, and on the date of their stay, none of the above cancellation conditions are effective, their deposit will be refunded solely in the case where the property has been re-let in the meantime. If the property has not been re-let, and the client still wishes to cancel, the stay is not refundable.